Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy June!


It seems like most of my posts are at the beginning of the month and I'm always amazed it is a new month.  But really, I can't believe it's June and summer is literally right around the corner!  I can't wait for our pool and beach trips and lazy summer days with the kids and Jay.  I always look forward to that!

We have wrapped up baseball and it feels odd not having somewhere to dash off to.  Hopefully Nicholas gets the opportunity to play on the All-Star team - I know that would make him so happy.  And, believe it or not, I love being at the fields :0)

Memorial weekend was nice - spent it at mom's.  It's always nice to go there and get away and spend time with everyone.  The boys sure enjoyed themselves.  Poly surprised Noah after church and had a bounce-house set up in the backyard.  We all had fun jumping around in it.  Best of all, it was for no reason at all!  Just because they wanted to let Noah jump around all day!

Sunday was actually a real treat for Noah. After church we went home to my mom's for breakfast and then took Nicole and Sebastian (my sister in-law and her son) to visit Jay at the firestation. But of course Noah was all over it . . . he loves going to his dad's station and he always acts like it's his first time there :0) It's so adorable how he is fascinated with everything around there! I love how proud he his of his dad! You can see it all over his face . . .





Good times for sure!  And of course Nicholas was with his cousins, the ones more his age!  He's getting to that age where we aren't so cool to hang around.  It's kinda sad, but it's not always.  Sometimes he likes to just hang out with my mom.  Such the homebody :0)

On another note - I haven't had any luck with the job hunt.  But I'm trying to stay positive.  Having faith in God that He will provide an opportunity for me that is fitting for the crazy-hectic schedule I have with my two active boys and a hubby who works unusual hours.  In the meantime I am thankful that He has provided our family with all that we need.  For now that is all I can ask for.

Happy Thursday!  And I'm looking forward to another weekend at mom's!

No comments:

Post a Comment