Sunday, July 11, 2010

Baseball!

After 6 games in 6 days the Temecula Valley American Little League All Star Team brought home the Victory lastnight!  They dominated the field winning with a final score of 18 to 5!   What a game . . . what a week!  And now we're on to Sectionals; this means more BASEBALL for us!  Gotta love it!!!

I didn't bring my camera!  Last time I brought my camera and took pictures of the game, the team lost.  So this time, because it was the championship, I decided to leave my camera home.  And they won; and I'm thankful for the other parents who took pictures and for my brother who took pictures with his phone.  Here are a few pictures of yesterday's BIG WIN!

Nicholas showing off his medal! :0)

After the victory win; proud & happy parents!

Hat's off to Temecula American All Star Team!


(Left Photo) Parents holding the Victory Flag! (Right Photo) The Team holding the victory flag

And now . . . here's to more BASEBALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment