Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fall Decor Inspiration

I was inspired by one of my favorite blogs yesterday. It inspired me to edit some photos of Nicholas and Noah from past Halloweens and trips to the pumpkin patch so I can put them in frames as some of my fall decor. I'm not so much into scary-spooky decor, never really was; but I love autumn colors!

For fall decor inspiration go check out Becky's Blog

Here are some of the photos I editted lastnight! I'm gonna have them printed and put in frames. I also love how Becky put decorative pumpkins on candlesticks . . . hmmm I have candlesticks that need spray painting. And so I just might borrow this idea!












I really enjoyed the editting process. I'm hoping to take an online photo editting course so I can learn more!


No comments:

Post a Comment