Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What's been going on . . .

It has been crazy here . . . Noah has been feeling under the weather for almost a week now.  It's been tough, but finally on Monday I took him in to see his pediatrician and he has an ear infection in his left ear.  This makes for a very uncomfortable little guy; poor thing.  Yesterday he began to feel a little better towards the end of the evening; but giving him his antibiotics is going to be super, super challenging for the next 10 days! Ugh!

My project life album and photos haven't been forgotten.  I am still excited about documenting a year in my life through photos and journaling but I've just been "lazy" about posting.  But I'm still participating in it and loving it.  In fact one of my favorite blogs did a photo prompt/challenge on Monday.  It was based on taking a picture based on how you felt that day . . .  On that particular day I was feeling overwhelmed; Noah was just so sick that day, feverish, coughing, ear ache, you name it he was feeling it!  And Nicholas had no school that day.  Thank goodness for left-over pizza, because that's what Nicholas had that day.  But even though I was overwhelmed, the feeling that would describe that day the most was "worried."  All day I was worried . . . worried for Noah because he's never been that down and out of it, worried for Nicholas because he asked to ride his bike to his friends house (first time he did this!) and his friends house is about a mile and a half away.  I was worried about the upcoming family reunion for my dad's family.  Gosh, so much was on my mind that day. 

No pictures this post.  I will next post, maybe I'll even post some of my project life photos :0)
Here's to hoping today is a little better than yesterday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment