Monday, March 1, 2010

{26 More Days!}

26 more days until Noah turns 3 years old!  I can't believe how the time has gone by so quickly, I can't believe he's going to be 3 years old!  He speaks so well, he is so adorable when he says all the clever things that are going through his developing mind!  It's such a joy to watch and listen to him and he talks and reacts to all the things that are going on around him!  Here are some of the the things that he says . . .

-I wuv you mommy.
-Mom what we eating for dinner 'morrow night?
-It wasn't me!
-Bo-Bo did it!
-Daddy's home!  I wuv daddy's ears.
-My birfday party 'morrow?
-People don't like it when you do that to me! (okay he said this at the dinner table when Jay scolded him to sit down and behave while we eat.)
-Bo-Bo I missed you!  How's your day Bo-Bo?

Oh there are tons more that he says, I wish I could remember them all forever and keep them in my heart.  It's so adorable . . . he is so adorable!  I'm so excited about his birthday party!  On the list of "to-do's" this week is to create and print out the invitations, create guest list & update addresses.  And if I can, start on the party toppers . . .I'm taking snack bags and filling them up with treats and then stapleing party toppers on them.  Here's what it looks like, I did this for Valentine's Day for the boys to give out to their cousins.  I loved how simple it was and it was inexpensive and practical.


I will also be doing rice krispy treats on a stick, packaging them up and sticking a monkey sticker on them that reads, "Thanks for Swingin' By my Birthday!  Love, Noah"  In case you haven't guessed it, I'm very BIG on my kids birthdays!  It is my belief that this is the time to really celebrate your kids' birthdays; as this is the time it is most meaningful.  It's natural to not want to celebrate your birthday as you GET OLDER - they have their whole adult lives to not celebrate, if they so choose to.  Right now I like to celebrate them and another year they have blessed me and brought joy to my life. 

I will try and post pictures as we accomplish each "birthday project" for Noah's party.  I have lots of ideas and fun things planned.  I hope I can pull all of my ideas off.  We shall see!  Happy March 1st everyone, here's to making this month happy and productive and full of life's blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment