Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Last Days of Summer

The last week has been pretty busy! But fun! As of tomorrow our summer will come to an end, and we will have a middle-school student in our home! I can't believe it.

Tomorrow we will resume a routine that involves early mornings, packing lunches, schoolwork/homework, sports activity . . . . and so on. But for now I'll share pictures of our last few days of summer.

The Cousin Crew . . . hanging out at Wild Rivers!

Ciara, Noah, and Sebastian at the lunch tables at Wild Rivers Waterpark.

My two guys . . . stopping for a picture-taking-moment for mom :0)

Noah had a BLAST on the waterslides! 

He can't wait to go back!

The Charfauros Fam-Bam - Wild Rivers Waterpark Trip 2010

Last Friday, taking care of business:  Hair cut for both the boys!

Noah chooses his own style, a Mohawk!  Is anyone surprised?

Fake smile . . . because this is a faux-hawk and he wanted the real deal!  :0>

Monday at the movies, Kelly is the chaperone!  They watched Step Up 3.  Noah went too!


Nicholas, Keanalei, & Aaliyah - growing up so FAST!

Another photo op, but I am beginning to lose Nicholas' cooperation!





The only photos I didn't post are the ones I took camping with Nicholas' baseball team and of our quick beach trip yesterday. I haven't downloaded them yet.

I have so much to do today to prepare for tomorrow!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment