Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Finds

I just thought I'd share some sites that I discovered on the net this week while blog hopping . . .

I really love the clothes on the DownEast Basics site.  It's such a great combination of the style that I love, modern yet very classic.  Oh and not to mention, I thought the prices were pretty reasonable.  Here are a few of my favorites.

This ruffled sweater can be paired with jeans or a nice dress or skirt.  Love it!

I can totally see myself wearing this adorable top!  This is my favorite for sure!


Love this basic 3/4 sleeve scoop neck tee. 

 I've posted about this bag/purse once before and talked of it several times more . . .  since then a new style has come out.  I love this bag!  I want this bag!  Oh man isn't it just lovely!  The thing I love most is that it's stylish enough to carry around as a purse, and yet my digital SLR can fit right in it.  There are so many other colors to choose from, go have a look here!  Love, love, love it!



Jo Totes Women's Camera bag/purse


I thought that this was a new and fun way to serve pizza.  And it's easy enough that I think I'll make it for an after school snack next week.  But it would also be great to serve as a snack during a football game!  Now that's an idea!  Instructions on how to make it can be found on Tidy Mom's website.  A very cool site, with tons of great ideas and inspiration!


Homemade pizza rolls. 



Okay seriously, this is definitely an inspiring place on the web.  I love all the home organization ideas.  Go check out The Inspired Room I promise, you'll get lost in the sea of ideas on that site!

And here's just one more idea for the home.  Do have a very quote or saying that just speaks to you?  It could be a verse from th bible even.  Well I have always loved words . . .sayings, quotes, and bible verses.  Here's a nice way to incorporate it into your home decor.  I love this idea and have since created my own little simple quote print.  I totally love Becky's Blog  this isn't the first time I've shared an idea of hers and I'm sure this won't be the last!



Happy Friday! Have a safe and enjoyable weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment