Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Chicken Soup & OWN

Yesterday was a day of rest for me.  I haven't been feeling my 100% since New Year's Eve.  But I kept pushing myself and finally I gave in an rested all. day. long.  It felt good to rest, but at the same time I can't stand not feeling my best.  But who likes to be sick anyway huh?

On the upside Jay made some very, very good homemade chicken and vegetable soup; and I layed on the couch in and out of naps all day long.  When I was up I was watching OWN, Oprah's new network!  Oh my goodness gracious, I love all the episodes. 

So then today I wake up and feel a little better.  It's Noah's school day and I planned on going to the library while he was at school.  It was nice to sit and read for an hour, uninterupted!  I read Oprah's magazine and just felt truly refreshed and inspired by all the articles. 

I've got tons of catching up to do . . .laundry folding and vacuming - all fun stuff :0)

Just thought I'd share what a good soup Jay made and how much I'm digging Oprah's new network OWN!

Both definitely good for the mind, body and soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment