So . . . Noah is 39 inches tall and 39 lbs. in weight. During his examination he was given 4 shots and watched all 4 times as the nurse shot him 2 times in each leg. He is our brave boy!!! He didn't cry at all!
A few things about Noah at 4 years old . . .
- He is super independent
- Almost always wakes up happy!
- Has THE BEST imagination EVER
- His favorite television shows are, Jake & The Neverland Pirates, Calliou, & Fireman Sam
- Does a great job writing his name
- Has excellent fine motor skills & hand-eye coordination. He can cut out, pretty much any shape
- Love arts & crafts
- Loves to play sports . . . He is super-awesome at baseball :0)
- Loves his brother
- Has a bad temper
- Can ride a scooter just as good as a boy twice his age
- Wants to take his training wheels off his bike
- Is super friendly
- Has the most clever thoughts & things to say
- Has a niche for style (clothing) but still loves to "dress-up" in police, fire, military, & construction wear :0)
|Getting his eyes checked . . . All Good There :0)|
|Being Mister Cool. I wonder what he's thinking here . . .|
|Following the nurse to the examining room . . .|
|Dad showed up to his appointment and he was so happy!|
|A special treat from dad for being Super Brave while getting 4 shots!!!|