Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A quick post with photos!

As I promised, photos of the two boys coloring their Easter Eggs! Took me awhile, but we've been a bit busy! Noah had such a good time dunking the eggs into the colored water - Nicholas, on the other hand, was less enthusiastic about it this year, ( surely it has something to do with the fact that we had a discussion about the Easter Bunny & Santa). It was sad to have that talk with him, but it really needed to be discussed; it makes me feel like he's no longer my little Nicholas boy; he's growing way too fast for me to take in.

And I just thought I'd share some photos of what a typical weekday afternoon is like here at our house. Homework (thank goodness Nicholas is still very studious - even though he dislikes school ALOT) and then there's Noah who waits around for BoBo to be done with homework so he can play hide & seek! Check out how he hides, he thinks if he covers his face no one can see him. Cute stuff I tell ya!




This is what bedtime is like too - the two of them together. On crazy days, this has to be my favorite time of day! Don't they look like brothers! I love this photo of the two of them!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment