Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Baseball season over :(

Baseball season is over . . . :( Believe it or not I'm pretty bummed about that. I really do look forward to watching my boy play ball. Yesterday Nicholas had his basball banquet here are some photos


Noah trying to keep still during the baseball banquet speeches :) At least he looked cute trying!


Okay, this has to be one of my favorite photos of my boys! Jay told me later that evening that he had to hold back tears of overwhelming happiness! This shot does no justice for how stinkin' cute this moment was! Noah adores his brother and wants nothing more than to be like him, and the fact that Nicholas does not mind moments like the one above is truly a blessing! You had to be there - it was the perfect moment between these two brothers!

Super cool coaches! The head coach had photos taken of each of the boys on the team throughout the season. He blew them up to 8x10 and gave them out to each player. Can you see Nicholas'? He's holding it. His coach said that Nicholas' photo was taken while he was on 3rd base, getting ready to steal home and right before Nicholas almost gave his coach a heart attack! :) They said wonderful things about him, things like he has to be one of the smartest baseball players on the this league and one of the fastest. Okay, I know, I know I'm being a proud mama! :)


Group team photo! A great bunch of boys! I'm gonna miss seeing them twice a week and once on the weekends!



And how we ended the evening. Boys in bed and daddy reading a book to them. Well more so to Noah, but I think Nicholas enjoys it too!

1 comment:

  1. What great pictures and sayings. Boys are so handsome and they are growng up fast.
    Hello to everyone. :-)

    ReplyDelete