Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Inspiration

Baseball has been consuming us. Our schedule for the last week and a half revolves around baseball and naptime! It's been so fun and I can't wait for Nicholas' first game on Monday. Super excited about that!

For now I just wanted to share some inspiration photos.



I love the A monogram . . . I'd love to do that with the letter C in our home!


I love the simplicity of this room and the pops of color from the pillow and monogram.  One of my favorite things about this room is the photo wall on the right hand side.  I, so, want to do that!



This room really speaks to me because it's simple, stylish, and functional.  I love the wall hangings and the color it brings to the room.  I think they may just be scapbook paper framed . . . hmmmm.  Now that's an idea!

All photos belong to Pieces of Me blog site, which has become a new favorite site for me to visit!

That's it for now.  I have lots to do today, in addition to basbeall practice :0) 

Happy mid-week Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment