Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Toy Aisle

Doesn't every boy love trucks and army guns that light up and make sounds? I know mine does. He loves anything that will entertain the wonderful imagination that he has. I love watching him pretend to be a superhero, a construction worker, a police officer, a fireman, and sometimes even a chef! It's so much fun to see where his imagination takes him . . . This is such a fun age - and Christmas time is going to be so exciting!  One day last week Noah and I took our sweet time walking down the toy aisle.  Of course I had my camera handy.  Here he is!  Standing next to some of his favorite things.  It was no surprise to me that he gravitated towards all the things that lit up and made sounds! 

1. Thomas Shake Shake Bridge 2. Transformers Bumblebee 3. Blast Off Buzz Lightyear 4. Leapter 2
5. Tonka Police Rescue Vehicle 6. Fisher Price Digital Camera 7. Fast Lane Emergency Vehicle Set
8. CAT Big Builder Remote Control 9. True Heroes Space Blaster 10. Lego Duplo Road Construction Set
11. Moon Dough Small Kit Dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment