Tuesday, November 2, 2010

On Writing and Blogging

 I have always loved to write.  I can't remember a time when I didn't love to write.  I love words and vocabulary . . . I know - I'm such a nerd.  I even love punctuation and pronunciation. 

I am equally interested in other people telling their real life stories.  Hence, my love to read other blogs! 

I love picture taking.  I love capturing a moment - because it freezes time.  A photograph holds on to moments that slip away too quickly. 

All of these things combined is so important to me.  That is why I love blogging.  Each day as I go about my routine and daily happenings, I have so many thoughts and ideas that I'd love to blog about.  Some mundane, but some thoughts are profound because they reflect me and my life. 

I want to focus on writing more; sharing more of those thoughts that swirl in my head.  That is what I want to focus on this November as I dedicate myself to writing more of my life story. 

Stay tuned . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment