Sunday, December 12, 2010

A birthday

Last week we had a birthday here in our house.  Nicholas turned 12 years old!  I can hardly believe it.  It takes my breath away. 

We had no birthday party; rather a birthday dinner, per his request.  We went to one of his favorite restaurants, Teri Cafe a Japanese Noodle house.  Nicholas has been ordering the same thing since he was 2 or 3 years old.  No kidding!  He always orders the chicken curry fried rice.  It's good, it's a favorite of mine too!

Right before his birthday dinner we took our family photos for our Christmas card.  Ugh . . .I love taking pictures, especially of my family.  But it's so difficult, no one has the same enthusiasm as me!  Jay was cooperative, Noah kinda was, and Nicholas was not!  All in all it went well, at least enough to get a picture for our Christmas cards.  I'll be mailing those out this week, so be expecting them in the mail!!!

Tired, gonna turn in.  Long week and weekend.  And next week is another filled week as we finish up the last of our shopping and prepping our house for our gathering!

A few pics of last week . . .



This is one of the photos from our family photo shoot.  Me and the birthday boy!

Uncle Kelly and Nicholas!  So much like brothers!

Noah and Samuel!  So happy the Corona's joined us for dinner.

Mom, Kelly, me and the birthday boy Nicholas!

No comments:

Post a Comment