Monday, December 6, 2010

Enjoying the Holiday

I can't believe that there are only 3 full weeks left before Christmas.  I have so much to do still, gifts to buy, gifts to wrap, baking, cleaning.  And although I should be feeling overwhelmed, I really don't feel that way at all.  I have been slowing down this holiday - enjoying the decor set about our house, enjoying the Christmas movies on the Hallmark & Lifetime channel.  It's been so nice . . .

I had a great weekend!  I went to Oceanside to do my cousin's annual Christmas photo shoot.  It was so nice to see them, to catch up with them and to photograph their beautiful family.  I'm super excited to get their Christmas card in the mail!  The photo shoot was done at the beach and it was a simply breathtaking evening.  So much so that I'm actually going to do ours there too . . . I originally planned to take our pictures at a gorgeous nearby park.  But the sunset at the beach, the way the the sun was glistening on the water, and the smell of the fresh ocean was so inspiring.  So off we go to the beach this week!

Here are a few beautiful shots that I happened to capture!



Just underneath the pier .  . . goregous!

As we were leaving I looked back and this absolutely took my breath away!

These two were such sports during the shoot!  They had a good time running about and playing ball!

The Cousins . . . call me biased but these four were the most handsmome guys on the beach!!! The Charfauros Boys & The Corona Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment